My 30 days is over... and I don't know if I will be doing one of those again. Although I do love blogging, time is not always on my side. I am a wife, a home owner, a full time plus some employee, a patient, a friend, and pet owner... to name a few. So sometimes, I just don't have time to blog. But I am going to try and be better about it.
We just celebrated Craig's 25th Birthday this last weekend. We had friends over for a BBQ and yard games, and drinks. It was great fun, and I am so happy we have such wonderful people in our lives. Craig had a great time and we had some good food. It is always good times with our friends.
We are getting ready to start our upstairs bathroom remodel. We have already redone the kitchen, and downstairs bathroom, and this is our last big project before we finish the basement. I am very excited to start this remodel, because this is our bathroom that we use daily. We are going to put all the things we love and have dreamed of into this bathroom. And of course I can not wait to paint and decorate it. I have already picked out and bought the new vanity, sink and counter top for the bathroom. The vanity is a beautiful vintage white washed look, and the counter top on it is a natural browns, greens and blues granite. We are going to do white washed wanes coating along the walls too. I am so excited to see it all come together!
The holidays are right around the corner, which is crazy to think about! Time goes by so fast the older you get. I love the holidays and can't wait to start decorating, and shopping, and baking!
No comments:
Post a Comment