Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nothing is Permanent

For some reason I have been feeling very inspirational lately. I don't know what it is, but I just woke up one morning, and thought to myself "things really are never as bad as we make them seem."
It's nice to know, that no matter how bad things get that they will end... eventually. It may seem like our troubles never end, and our blessings are few and far between... but maybe you really aren't counting your blessing properly. Our lives could be much worse, and we could all be in much worse situations, battling demons, and troubles that no one should have to encounter. So really look hard, and you will see, that you have many blessings in your life; they were just a little dulled but our false since of "blessed".

My new goal is to be grateful for all I have... be positive about each situation... because the troubles I may encounter are only small obstacles, and the good  things in my life always will out weigh the unpleasant.

My life is good. I have been truly blessed in many ways. And my greatest, most precious blessings are the friends and family that I get to spend time with, and share my journey in life with.

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles." - Charlie Chaplin

No comments:

Post a Comment