Saturday, August 20, 2011

My trendy link up ;)

I am jumping on the trendy train and going to link up with my week on pinterest. Thanks to Jennie and Cait. I love pinterest, and could spend HOURS... yes, you read that right, HOURS pinning, repining, and stalking other people's boards. I love it... and it has just made my to do pile even larger. But hey, at least this way Craig can't complain about the million websites bookmarked on the computer!

Love this wreath! The house numbers are an adorable idea. Also a great idea as a house warming gift for someone!

To my best friend Caitlin. 

I have two giant pine trees in my front yard... so I have PLENTY of these to go around!
Great idea to save fresh herbs before they go bad!
I think this is an adorable idea if you add some magnets to the back. Give to co-workers for Christmas gifts. Personalized and EASY!


There it is... my week on pinterest. 

1 comment:

  1. Love all your pins :) You can't blame me ENTIRELY on the obsession, by the way. Cause it's hard to not LOVE Pinterest. Lol.

    Thanks for loving me :) I like the little poster thing :)

    ReplyDelete