As I have said earlier I am working on losing weight, and becoming healthier over all. I have found a great tool called www.my-calorie-counter.com. It is free, and I love it. I was keeping an actual food journal on hand, which is great, but I was not able to keep track of my calorie intake. So I use this tool to not only keep track of what foods I am eating daily, but how many calories I am consuming, and then burning. I also love it because it helps me keep track of how much water I am drinking.
If you are trying to lose weight, get fit, or just watch what you eat you should check out this tool. The website as a whole is really great. They send me newsletters in my e-mail about all kinds of different health things which I find interesting, and educational. The website even has a symptom checker like webMD and a drug dictionary.
That is good you are doing that!! Proud of you. I use myfitnesspal.com because it also tracks work outs and your able to put in a thing that says if you eat like this every day you will weigh about this much weight by... date. Its nice, I like it. Keep tracking, you will see a big difference all around! :)
ReplyDelete