Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wedding Planning

So update for those of you who are wondering...

Date has been set, July 7th, 2011. Yes, it is a Thursday, but we didn't care it was the date itsself that matters.

Colors - Yellow and Blue, looking for like a turquoise blue, auga blue kinda thing.

Assisting theme - beachy, very casual, very summer lovin.

Honeymoon!! Montego Bay Jamaica at the Secrets Resort and Spa. : ) : ) : ) : )

Much more to come of course, but these are the details we have set on so far. Save the dates will go out the beginning of the year.

3 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAAAAIIIIIITTTTT!!!
    I'm super excited to go look at wedding dresses when your here, and your honeymoon...can I come?
    Love you ash! Your wedding is going to be Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it already sounds pretty! :)
    There is no rule that says you have to have a wedding on a saturday or sunday! Have it the day you want! :)
    So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your honeymoon sounds like it will be beautiful! And your wedding is going to be gorgeous! I look forward to seeing so many pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete