Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 7 - Defining Love

Day Seven - Defining L-♥-V-E

I am not really 100% sure how anyone can define this. It means so many different things. Love is a feeling not a thing. In order to feel love I feel you must also experience so many other emotions at once. Love is like a cocktail of emotions mixed together making quite the intoxicating potion.

My listing of people and things I L ♥ V E.
  • Craig
  • My Johnny Cash dog
  • Mom and Dad
  • Mathew and Kasara
  • George and Jenny
  • Nate and Emily
  • Denz, Sherrie, and their girls. 
  • Phil and Katrina
  • My grandparents
  • My second family; aka the friends. 
  • All my family out there
  • My house. 
  • My beautiful engagement ring
  • Sunsets
  • Warm weather
  • Music 
  • Cooking
  • My freedom
  • My job
  • M&Ms
  • A good book
  • Crafting my heart out
  • Summer rain storms
  • A cozy fire
  • Thanksgiving and Christmas
  • The 4th of July
  • Halloween!! 
  • New clothes
  • Sleeping in
  • Laughing until it hurts
  • Having a shoulder to cry on
  • The simple things that always make me smile. 
  • An unexpected text message
  • Thinking about my future
  • Driving around talking for hours. 
  • Surprises
  • Cuddling
  • A good funny movie
  • and the occasional sappy love story
  • Baseball - Go Dodgers! 
  • LIFE! Everyday of it. I am not guaranteed tomorrow, so I will make the most of today. 

    1 comment:

    1. I love this post! Super cute. Those are all great things to love, I love reading your blog. We Love you!

      ReplyDelete