Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 5 - Best Friend

Day Five - My Best Friend

Today I get to talk about my best friend. Of course Craig is my best friend; but a different kind of best friend. I take friendship very seriously. I don't make friends easily, but the ones I do make are friends for life.

Caitlin -
Caitlin and I are hundreds and hundreds of miles apart... and have been for almost a year now; but our friendship has not faded. We talk pretty much daily. I miss her so much.

Caitlin and I met about two years ago (picture above is acutally from the night we met). For some reason, we just clicked, instantly. She understood me, and visa versa. We quickly became great friends.

I can tell Caitlin anything, and everything; and never getting a juding look, or word back. She accepts me for who I am, good and bad. She gives me advise, shares, laughs cries, and most of all listens. I can always count on Caitlin to be there when I am having a bad day.... or even on the most exciting days!

Cait and I always have a good time... even if it is doing nothing. We lived toegther for about a year, and it was a blast. We had some great times, and share some memories I will never forget. We can totally be ourselves around each other.

I can't wait for my Kit Cat (yes, I call my friend Caitlin Kit Cat) to come home. We have so much goofing off, and SHOPPING and crafting to do!

2 comments:

  1. You two always crack me up when your together! I can't wait for you to have your friend back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hear fun stories about things you guys have done! You guys seem like you are so much alike, and I know Cait just loves you dearly! :)

    ReplyDelete