Okay, so I know I already did one today, but I am doing this one now since I will be too busy tomorrow.
Mathew Shayne Alan Reader; or as many of you call him Mat. You will very rarely hear me call him Mat; we will get into that later. Mathew was born June 9th, 1990 after almost 40 hours of labor from my mom... we knew forever after this at how stubborn he would be ;). My parents couldn't decide on Mathew or Shayne as his name; so Mathew ended up with two middle names, Shayne and Alan. Alan is my grandmothers twin brother, also our god-father. My mom spelled Mathew with only one "t" because she DID NOT want him being called Mat... it didn't work out as she had planned. :)
Ashley & Mathew Reader
Growing up it was just Mathew and I. We are about 3 years apart. For those of you that know me I am very protective of my brother... and the same goes for the other way around. Its the way its always been. My brother has a lot of the same traits as my dad. He is very hard working, and dedicated. Mathew and I had our sibling fights; but most of the time we were really close, and could talk about a lot of things. Mathew was an amazing football player. He started playing when he was 8 years old, and played through high school. He knew the game better than most people his age, and he was not afraid to take or give out a good hit. Mathew met his now wife Kasara in high school also. They married Septmber 5, 2009. I had the honor of being thei maid of honor for their wedding. I had a lot of fun putting it toegether and helping out, and it turned out beautiful. I am very happy and proud of the both of them. They made their home in Arizona, and are very happy together. Mathew is in the process of being accepted to be a Boarded Patrol Agent; again those that know him know that this is a perfect fit for Mathew. Although dangerous, Mathew will be a great agent.
I love my brother very much, and miss him all the time!

ugh I feel so bad for your mom every time I hear that story of her 40 hour labor. Mat is definitely stubborn! I have NEVER heard your mom call him Mat. not even once. I wonder if it makes her mad when I do? lol ;)
ReplyDeletevery nice post of your brother Ash. Love ya.
Mat says he love's you and misses you and he is going to kiss you when he see's you lol...and he said thank you for the post