I am really going to try to keep up to date with my blog. I have family and friends spread out everywhere, and I know they want to be involved with the happenings in my life. I stole these little questions things from Jennie (thanks), and want to do these every now and then as a quick update, and someday a reminder.
How far along?
12 Weeks 2 Days
Size of baby?
Going off my app on my phone... the baby is the size of a peach. A total of 3 inches long.
Going off my app on my phone... the baby is the size of a peach. A total of 3 inches long.
Symptoms?
Nausea in the mornings when I first wake up, and sometimes at night when I am trying to sleep. This is getting better though. I pee all the time. About every hour and a half. Very tired, but have a hard time sleeping... it's a cruel joke. Headaches if I don't drink enough water. A lot of food aversions to things I used to love.
Movement?
No movements yet.
No movements yet.
Cravings?
Fruit. I can't get enough of it. Pop tarts, but only the blueberry ones. Peanut butter. Lemon water, with lots of ice.
Milestones?
I reached the 12 week mark, so the chances of miscarriage have gone down dramatically. Also just a week away from the second trimester.
No comments:
Post a Comment