I am going to start doing some pre-natal yoga. I have read good things about it for not only helping with your energy levels, and back pains, but also helping with labor and delivery. I am hoping this will help me out. I have been taking walks during my lunch to get fresh air and get my blood pumping to try to squeeze any ounce of every there is left in there.
My nausea is starting to ease up. I don't feel like I am on a boat all day long anymore, which has been some nice relief. I still gets bouts of it here and there, usually first thing in the morning, and I notice it kicks in whenever I am dealing with raw meat and cooking... ick.
I am hoping that over the few weeks I will start to feel better. I would really like to have some energy to do some spring cleaning!
Ew the meat thing still makes me sick. lol. i hope you get energy. Mine comes in spurts. I sleep from about 9:30 until 10am.. pregnancy really wears you out. Dont feel guilty sleeping and relaxing either. Just when you get the spurts of energy do some things, take breaks, whatever is needed. Im sure craig understands. Yoga is AMAZING its was relieved the back pain I was having. It helps with the pressure you get too. Try it. I am hooked.
ReplyDelete