Andrew, Kendyl, and Ryker Ballard and Caits Life tagged me! So I am going to answer both sets of questions from each of them.
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules, and link up who tagged you (done and done ha ha).
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself in this blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask people you have tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want!
5. Let them know you have tagged them, of course!
Facts about me...
1. I am newly married (just over six months), and the husband and I have been together for over 8 years.
2. I am a home owner for the last three years. It is very challenging at times, but so worth it.
3. I have a furry child named Johnny Cash. He is the most spoiled dog ever.
4. I have worked in my profession for 7 years now, collections and accounting.
5. My family and friends are my entire world. I put them before myself in everything.
6. I love to cook, and make up random recipes.
7. I love to craft and decorate…. But am awful at finishing project before I get bored.
8. I love Italian food.
9. I am a big sports fan, especially baseball.
10. I hate talking on the phone.
Questions from Kendyl...
1. If you could tell one person you loved them before dying, who would it be? This is so hard to choose. I would not feel complete without telling everyone. But Craig would be the most important, he has done so much for me.
2. What is one thing you think you are terrible at? Biting off more than I can chew. I have a hard time saying no when asked to help, so I always overwhelm myself.
3. If you could have any one thing, without cost mattering, what would it be? Own our house out right.
4. What was your favorite toy to play with as a kid? I was a Barbie fan.
5. If you were able to speak another language, what would it be? Italian. My Dad is Italian, and I think it would be something wonderful to share.
6. As a kid, did you ever think your life would be like it is now? No. When I was younger I wanted to be a lawyer in Washington DC, or a famous journalist that traveled the world writing on important things and events.
7. What is your most disliked color? Pink.
8. What is something that frustrates you the very most? People who lie, or are ungrateful for the things they receive or the life they were given.
9. What food could you eat all the time and never get sick of? My dirty little secret. Grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yum. My dad always made them and they are amazing.
10. Do you prefer live or fake plants? I like live plants the best. I only like fake ones if they are not cheap looking. Plus live ones don’t get as dusty J
11. What is the best and worst part of the last year? The best would be getting married. The worst would be my car accident, and my health challenges.
Caitlin’s Questions
1. How many kids would you like and why that number? Two. I think that anymore than two between Craig and I, we could not give them the attention, and time they deserved.
2. What is your dream profession? If I could be anything it would be a writer.
3. If you could say anything in the world, to ONE person, what would you say? To my Dad, Joel. Thank you, so much for stepping up and showing me what a man is suppose to be. You have opened your heart to me, and made sure I felt love, and respect. You taught me the importance of hard work, and being independent. I could never thank you enough. I love you.
4. How do you feel about those who live off of state aid out of laziness? I think there is a time and a reason for state aid… but I believe that it is truly and fully abused in our country right now. I think you should work if you are able… if at the end of the day after you have worked your ass off you still can’t make it, and you have children to feed, then you take the help. But I don’t feel like us just giving people aid and not expecting them to do anything in return is not teaches them anything… and we surely aren’t teaching new generations anything valuable either.
5. Are you happy with the life you lead now? If so, why? Yes. This is the life I was given. Is it hard, and so unfair sometimes? Yes. But I can do one of two things. I can be sorry for myself and live in my pitty parade day in and day out, or I can put my big girl panties on daily, and be thankful for what I do have, and continue to work hard for the things I want to have.
6. Do you have a smartphone? What's your favorite app, if you do? Yes, my favorite app is probably words with friends.
7. How fast do you type? 120wpm – It was required you could type very fast when I worked at Wells Fargo, so I took a lot of typing classes.
8. What is something you notice, or those around you notice, that you say WAY too much? I say ridiculous a lot… it’s ridiculous
9. Do you know who Edward Norton is? Actor and Screen Writer, played in Fight Club, The Illusionist etc. He is your favorite J
10. What is your favorite makeup product? E.L.F.
11. Do you think my questions are ridiculous? Not at all.
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules, and link up who tagged you (done and done ha ha).
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself in this blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask people you have tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want!
5. Let them know you have tagged them, of course!
Facts about me...
1. I am newly married (just over six months), and the husband and I have been together for over 8 years.
2. I am a home owner for the last three years. It is very challenging at times, but so worth it.
3. I have a furry child named Johnny Cash. He is the most spoiled dog ever.
4. I have worked in my profession for 7 years now, collections and accounting.
5. My family and friends are my entire world. I put them before myself in everything.
6. I love to cook, and make up random recipes.
7. I love to craft and decorate…. But am awful at finishing project before I get bored.
8. I love Italian food.
9. I am a big sports fan, especially baseball.
10. I hate talking on the phone.
Questions from Kendyl...
1. If you could tell one person you loved them before dying, who would it be? This is so hard to choose. I would not feel complete without telling everyone. But Craig would be the most important, he has done so much for me.
2. What is one thing you think you are terrible at? Biting off more than I can chew. I have a hard time saying no when asked to help, so I always overwhelm myself.
3. If you could have any one thing, without cost mattering, what would it be? Own our house out right.
4. What was your favorite toy to play with as a kid? I was a Barbie fan.
5. If you were able to speak another language, what would it be? Italian. My Dad is Italian, and I think it would be something wonderful to share.
6. As a kid, did you ever think your life would be like it is now? No. When I was younger I wanted to be a lawyer in Washington DC, or a famous journalist that traveled the world writing on important things and events.
7. What is your most disliked color? Pink.
8. What is something that frustrates you the very most? People who lie, or are ungrateful for the things they receive or the life they were given.
9. What food could you eat all the time and never get sick of? My dirty little secret. Grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yum. My dad always made them and they are amazing.
10. Do you prefer live or fake plants? I like live plants the best. I only like fake ones if they are not cheap looking. Plus live ones don’t get as dusty J
11. What is the best and worst part of the last year? The best would be getting married. The worst would be my car accident, and my health challenges.
Caitlin’s Questions
1. How many kids would you like and why that number? Two. I think that anymore than two between Craig and I, we could not give them the attention, and time they deserved.
2. What is your dream profession? If I could be anything it would be a writer.
3. If you could say anything in the world, to ONE person, what would you say? To my Dad, Joel. Thank you, so much for stepping up and showing me what a man is suppose to be. You have opened your heart to me, and made sure I felt love, and respect. You taught me the importance of hard work, and being independent. I could never thank you enough. I love you.
4. How do you feel about those who live off of state aid out of laziness? I think there is a time and a reason for state aid… but I believe that it is truly and fully abused in our country right now. I think you should work if you are able… if at the end of the day after you have worked your ass off you still can’t make it, and you have children to feed, then you take the help. But I don’t feel like us just giving people aid and not expecting them to do anything in return is not teaches them anything… and we surely aren’t teaching new generations anything valuable either.
5. Are you happy with the life you lead now? If so, why? Yes. This is the life I was given. Is it hard, and so unfair sometimes? Yes. But I can do one of two things. I can be sorry for myself and live in my pitty parade day in and day out, or I can put my big girl panties on daily, and be thankful for what I do have, and continue to work hard for the things I want to have.
6. Do you have a smartphone? What's your favorite app, if you do? Yes, my favorite app is probably words with friends.
7. How fast do you type? 120wpm – It was required you could type very fast when I worked at Wells Fargo, so I took a lot of typing classes.
8. What is something you notice, or those around you notice, that you say WAY too much? I say ridiculous a lot… it’s ridiculous
9. Do you know who Edward Norton is? Actor and Screen Writer, played in Fight Club, The Illusionist etc. He is your favorite J
10. What is your favorite makeup product? E.L.F.
11. Do you think my questions are ridiculous? Not at all.
I tag Kasara Reader.
My questions for you are...
1. What is your favorite month in the year, and why?
2. What is the hardest thing you have had to do or experience in the last 5 years?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
4. What is your favorite store to shop at?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go, and why?
6. What do you believe to be your best and worst quality?
7. If you could go back to any time in history, where would you go?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. Are you happy with the choices you have made that has put you where you are today?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Is there anything you would say you are addicted too?
I like your answers!! sorry you got tagged in two of them. But its always good to know more! :)
ReplyDelete