Oh weekends... How you always keep me way more busy then I ever planned. Here is to catching up on the blog... cheers!
Day 8 - Satisfaction in Life
I have been satisfied many times, but since we are just picking one, let's go with buying our home. Craig and I work hard for everything we have. Nothing is handed to us, money is not giving or gifted. We searched a long time for the right house... not just the right house for that moment, but the right house for our future. Very few people knew we were even looking up until we had signed paperwork on an offer. To know we did this by ourselves together, was very satisfying.
Day 9 - Nine things, to nine people.
♥ I love you more then words can describe. You still give me butterflies even after the better part of a decade. You make me feel beautiful, special, loved and safe. I am proud to be your wife, your partner, and your friend. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
♥ When you meet someone special, and you know they are going to make a big impact on your life, you know... immediately. You are an amazing friend. I wouldn't trade you for the world. You have always been the best partner in crime, shoulder to cry on, audience to my funny and not so funny jokes, and bestest friend. Life wouldn't be the same without you. Our friendship is strong, no matter the distance put between us.
♥ I could never thank you enough for walking into our lives. You made us a family, something I will cherish forever. You are an amazing man, and have worked so hard to provide us with everything in life we could ever dream of; while teaching us important life skills. I love you!
♥ When I was younger I would fight it... the fact that I was becoming you. But now, as I have gotten older, matured, and experienced life and its responsibilities I have realized that becoming you is the best thing I could do for myself. You are an amazingly strong woman, and I hope that I continue to take after you. I am proud to be like you.
♥ You are selfish, disrespectful, hurtful, cruel, and stuck up. Sadly these are things I could never tell you to your face out of love for someone else. I hope someday you will become a better person, and will see how awful you have been in life. I speak for many more people than myself. You think you're a good friend, but really your just good at sucking friendship dry from one end.
♥ I am so proud of all the hard work you two do in life. Always keep your head up. You are amazing, and I love you very much. Keep doing what you feel is right. Don't let other people pressure you into things you aren't ready for. Life is at your feet, take it, and conquer it!
♥ I am really not sure why I continue to allow you to be apart of our lives. Over and over again you continue to disappoint me, and take my friendship for granted. I know your a good person, but you let all your stories, and lies get in the way of who you really are.
♥ I want you to know that my life turned out fine without you. I really don't know why you walked away, and I honestly don't need to know anymore. I know I wouldn't be here today without you, but I do believe God had a different plan for us and that is why things turned out the way they did. I know you are feeling guilty for one reason or another; but don't. What's done is done, and we have all moved on to bigger and better things.
Day 10 - First Love
My first "love" was named Cameron. I was in 3rd grade. I remember thinking he was the only one I could ever marry. Funny how you end up with the opposite of what you dreamed of as a little girl! He was also my first kiss, on the monkey bars after school.
No comments:
Post a Comment