Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 6 - 30 Facts About Yours Truely

These may or may not be interesting... but here we go!

  1. I have been a collector for almost 6 years.
  2. I have very few close friends that I consider family. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
  3. I married my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 8 years.
  4. I have long hair, but hate it most days.
  5. I have a birthmark on my arm about the of a nickle that looks like a camel.
  6. I have a great memory. I can remember the smallest details of things that happened, or things that were said.
  7. I have a dog named Johnny Cash, he is like our child.
  8. I own my own home.
  9. I love cooking! I always like to try new things, and make up my own versions of things.
  10. I am a sucker for a good book. I could spend 12+ hours just reading.
  11. I love pictures! I have tons of pictures, and never think I have enough.
  12. I have worked since I was 15 years old.
  13. My parents, and brother live in Arizona, and I miss them all the time.
  14. I like to do crafty things, scrapbook, make cards etc.
  15. I was one of four "Ashley Nichole's" in school
  16. I have flat feet; I can stop water with them they are so flat.
  17. I taught myself to ride a bike because I didn't want any one's help.
  18. I HATE clowns.
  19. I have a half sleeve of tattoos on my left arm.
  20. I have a full bar inside my house.
  21. I am not a fan of bugs. They freak me out. Especially moths! Eeek!
  22. I like sleeping. If it wasn't a horrible habit, I would sleep all the time.
  23. I like coming up with random nicknames for my friends.
  24. I am a germ freak. I sanitize my desk everyday... even though I am the only one that sits at it.
  25. I have NEVER slept in my contacts. I always take them out at night.
  26. I can type 105WPM
  27. My favorite band is Alkaline Trio
  28. I am very frugal. I have the worst buyers remorse ever.
  29. I am a sports fan, and I LOVE baseball.
  30. I love planning things; anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment