Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pregnancy Update

Pregnancy Update

How far along: 27 Weeks 3 Days

 Weight Gain/Loss: I am currently down 23 lbs.

Sleep: Not doing so great. I am exhausted. Between working 40+ hours at work, taking care of a 22 month old, and all of my household and wife duties, I am beat. Thank goodness my husband is super awesome and does all the laundry, and dishes, because he rocks. I am starting to have insomnia at night too, which is not helping.

Best moment this week: Entered my third trimester. Home stretch, we can do this.

Food Cravings/ Aversions: Still loving fruit and smoothies. The sight of meat has been hard on me recently. I am still able to eat it, but it has been getting to me.

What I miss: Good sleep... not feeling like a zombie.

Stretch marks: No new ones, just ones from previous pregnancies.

Belly Button: Still in!

Wedding Rings: Still fit, actually is a little big.

Mood: I have been very cranky this week. Sorry to everyone.

Labor Signs: I am actually dialted to a 1. I am not effaced at all, so that is good. But they are keeping an eye on that. She has to stay in until at least 34 weeks.

Milestones: Hit the third trimester.

Upcoming Appointments: Every Thursday. We may be moving to twice a week soon.

What I Look Forward To: Continuing to watch little Avery grow. If she keeps growing she can stay in longer!

I have had a few hospital stays for blood pressure, which is very much not easy with a little one at home. I am thankful for modern medicine and that they keep such a good eye on both me and Avery. So far, Avery is doing GREAT. She is actually growing faster then Nolan was, so that is great news. No word yet on a c section date. I have expressed my wish to make it as long as possible, which is 38 weeks max. So, somewhere between 36-38 weeks is what we can expect. If she continues to grow, and my placenta doesn't start shutting down like it did last time, they will let me go to the 38th week. So, 10 weeks tops is what we are looking at. I have been so sick still. There are days when I can not keep anything but water down. Those days are pure hell. But, I know this is all worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment