Friday, April 27, 2012

So we found out we are being blessed with a little boy. We are so excited. Craig lit up like the fourth of July when they told us. It was so cute, and I will always remember the moment. We haven't decided on a name yet, but we have several in mind. We only had a girl name picked out that was set in stone. Kind of funny how that worked out. The families and friends are so thrilled to have a little boy. This is the first grandson on Craig's side of the family also.
I have been feeling pretty good. I am exhausted by the end of the day every day, and I can't sleep through the night. But other then that, I really have no complaints. I don't have any major cravings. I do love anything cold. Fruit, salads, etc. I still haven't gained any weight. My doctor really isn't concerned as long as my blood pressure, and thyroid don't plummet or sky rocket, and that the baby is growing. They are still monitoring my blood pressure very close. I still have to see my OB and a Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist. But, we do what we have to do to have healthy babies.

2 comments:

  1. Im excited for ya. Boys are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will be such a stud, for sure! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete