Friday, December 30, 2011

Farewell 2011

Farewell 2011.

2011 was an interesting year... and I felt as though it flew by faster then I could grasp onto each moment. I am excited for this new year. New adventures, new memories, new hopes, dreams, accomplishments. 2012 is going to be a great year; I can just feel it.

I thought I would share a few of my fond memories and things I was proud of 2011, so I can always look back and smile at the good things.

Caitlin moved back home! And I got to meet the wonderful Alex. 

My wedding, and all the events leading up to it. 




Our beautiful and amazing Jamaican honeymoon. We worked very hard to be able to afford it and to stay at a nice place, and it was worth every cent!







Mathew graduated from prison academy. 


Caitlin and Alex got married! 


Cheers to 2012! I look forward to what you have to offer.

2 comments:

  1. Good list! I can't wait for what 2012 holds in store. One thing I know is you guys coming here will be awesome. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good year indeed! And I am sure 2012 will be awesome for you guys!:)

    ReplyDelete