Today I want to say how thankful I am for my husband, Craig. He is amazing. We have been through SO much together in 8 years, most importantly, we have grown up a lot, together. I am truly blessed to say we have always had a good relationship. Do we fight? Yes, it's natural, human, and healthy. But the most important thing is we always work it out. Giving up has never been an option for either of us. We have never "broken up" or said we didn't love one another, or disrespected each other. And that to me is special. Has it been hard at times? Of course. Has it been worth it? Every second.
I appreciate him and the things he does everyday. He makes a great husband, partner and friend. And someday, he will make an amazing father.
I love you Craig.
you guys really do have a special relationship, and I love ya both!
ReplyDelete