One Month... Two Weeks... One Day.
Wait.... what?!?
Wow... seems like yesterday was September, and I was just engaged.... and telling people... and starting to think about things; and saying to myself every time I googled, read, looked, or thought about one detail of a wedding, "Ashley, you have got plenty of time to think about all this." Uh... yeah, can we go back to that?
Things are coming along... and I have a ton of things checked off the list. But, as it starts to inch closer day by day, more and more things continue to come up that need to be addressed. I love planning weddings... but have decided that it IS NOT as much fun to plans yours.
The yard is looking AMAZING! For anyone who has seen the yard when we bought the house a year and a half ago, you would be quite impressed. We have put a lot of time, sweat, and cash into it. I love it, it is looking wonderful. Every time I complain about any of the time, effort or money, I just remind myself that not only is it going to be wonderful on July 7th, but for everyday for the rest of our lives.
I am getting my bridals done on June 11th. I am very excited to have them done. My mom can not wait at all. I am very grateful for the photographer in the family =D (and by the way, congrats Nate on graduating!) He does amazing work, and I am very blessed to have him do our pictures.
My mom will be here a week before the wedding. I am thrilled to get to spend the extra time with her. We are going to have a lot of fun getting the final details together, and spending mommy/daughter time before the big day. Kasara will also be coming out with her, so I will have ALL my bridesmaids here with me!
I can't believe how quick it's coming up too! in a few short weeks your mom and I will be making the drive. Times going waaay quick. I can't wait to see your bridals and the yard! The last pick you sent me when you put the fence in looked really good so I can only imagine how it looks now! :)I'm glad I get to come a week early!
ReplyDelete