Friday, January 7, 2011

The New Year

Yay! Happy 2011!! I look forward to the new year, and all the great things that are to come with the wonderful people in my life.

Today we hit the 6 month mark til the wedding. I know these next months are going to go by so fast. We ordered save the dates today, and they should be here in the next 10 days or so! We have my dress, save the dates, my wedding band, the place, the colors, the bridal party, and the honeymoon all figured out so far. I feel like there isn't that much more to do... but I know I am just fooling myself.

My best friend will be here soon. I am totally freaking out! I am just so excited for her to be here. I can not wait. We are going to have such a good time, and do so many fun things. Life just isn't the same with her so far away. I can't wait to spend some good quality best friend time.

My new years resolution this year is to be positive. I want to always look at the good, and not dwell on the bad. I know I am going to have bad days, maybe even a bad week or two. But the good, positive times are always going to out weigh the bad.

Hope everyone has an amazing 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you're going to get some time with your bff! I know you guys will have a blast!

    wow 6 months its coming up quick! it's already been what almost 4 months since you got engaged!? and I'm proud you finally made the decision on the save the date, I can't wait to see them!

    Happy New year to you
    we love you and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete