Just a quick blog for the day.
Its the holiday season... and for those of you that know me well, I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!
Christmas cards are ordered and on their way.
Craig and I leave for Arizona in 9 days!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner!
My mom, Kasara and I are going to go look at wedding dresses while we in Arizona!
The Christmas tree at my house is up... yes, I know its early, but I always put it up the day after Thanksgiving, and since we wont be home, it went up today! :)
Company Christmas party!
Our annual Christmas party is on December 24th with all the friends. Its ALWAYS a great time. And I have hosted it the last few years, which I love doing!
Christmas shopping is underway... and getting close to done!
I just love the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment