Okay so I have been seriously so bad about updating this thing. I will get better, I promise. Life gets the best o f us sometimes... hours turn into days, days turn into weeks, and before you know it months have passed. I'm trying no to blink afraid that if I do, I will miss summer completely! Summer is my favorite time of the year, as it is for most. Camping, cookouts, warm nights, tank tops, FLIP FLOPS! Always an adventure.
So I decided to do this, along with everyone else.... List 10 things that make you happy, one of them needs to be something that has happened to you/for you today and then pick 5 fellow blogger that make you smile. And then they hopefully pass it along to keep the smiles going 'round.
#1 Craig
Of course. After 7 years he still gives me butterflies. I couldn't imagine life without him, the life we have built together. He has helped shaped me over the years, as I have him. We have grow up together, and been through hell and back, and still want to stand by one another side. I wouldn't change a minute of our lives together, and can not wait to spend the rest of our adventure together.
I love my Johnny Cash. He is apart of the family as much as anyone else, and he makes me smile on a daily basis. He has so much personality, and is so loving. Yes, he is very protective, and his bark is much loader then his bite. You can't help but smiling when he greats you, and tries to "hug" you. Its just the greatest thing ever.
#3 Family
My family is so important to me, and I love them dearly. Family is spread out near and far.... but always very close to my heart. All my family, I love you and am so thankful to have you in my life.
#4 Friends - My Second Family
I take friendship very seriously. My friends are my world, and I would say I have a great group of them. There more then people I ask to help move a couch, there family members, people I am always there for, and they are there for me. I can tell these people anything, and they listen, they care, and they love me for me.
#5 My Job
I am very grateful for my job, and the company I work for. They are an amazing group of people, and I love it 98% of the time. I think this is important.
#6 My Home
Craig and I were fortunate enough to be able to buy a home... our very own piece of the world. I love it. We are making it our own more and more each day. It was a great investment, and I feel very proud to be a home owner, and have the ability to do this at a young age. Craig and I felt this was more important then anything else we could do in life.
#7 A Good Book
I love reading.... its the nerd in me.
#8 Cooking
I would love to open my own pub or diner someday... and I will. I love cooking, and feeding people. Its the southern in me :)
#9 Music
Music cures everything. If you hate music you have no soul.
#10 Life
Love life. Everyday of it. Period.








Don't blink and miss summer that would suck..I'm a little sad you forgot the Louisiana Hot sauce in your list hahahaha jk. good job on your post too! love ya.
ReplyDelete